FIA ERC Circuit of Ireland 2016

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,
here is my last rally feature - FIA ERC Circuit of Ireland 2016

For full set if interested click here: http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/fia-erc-circuit-of-ireland-2016.html

Thanks for looking,
Reinis

205 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

017 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

202 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

583 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

630 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

909 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

668 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

153 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

I love #1, good to see James Slaughter actually getting the car to a rally finally! #2, as has been said above, was epically timed.

Some great images there, nice and sharp plenty of colour

Thank you, really appreciate the kind feedback! Yeah @Bazza the last one of Breen is up on the stage. Best rally stage ever. He actually texted me and used that pic for press release on the night. He was the only one to lift there as well :D

Thank you, really appreciate the kind feedback! Yeah @Bazza the last one of Breen is up on the stage. Best rally stage ever. He actually texted me and used that pic for press release on the night. He was the only one to lift there as well :D

I go up that road in the car the odd time and used to go up it when I had the bike but I cannot imagine a rally car going full lick over there, hairy isn't the word!

Brilliant set, and I just love number 6, which I see as representing a joyful Irish aspect of the event, with that little red car apparently doing a jig along that emerald lane!

Superb work. I'll be honest and say I'd never thought I would see a full set of 'frozen' motorsport shots and a) enjoy them, and b) think it would work. You've nailed it, superb composition, colour, timing etc.

Whole set is very good , the timing on #2 was spot on and is my pick of the bunch .....

Back