Fidget spinners and light

S

stupar

Seeing as I am officially stuck in doors for the best part of 12 weeks i thought it was time to do some in house photography

These two shots are achieved using fidget spinners, long exposures, a torch and varying degrees of PP (the second image had more work done in post than the first one)

I hope you like them and please feel free to comment good or bad

USO - Unidentified spinning object by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

DSCF2578 by Stuart Pardue, on Flickr

I like these Stuart, very imaginative. I'm also stuck in the house for a bit, but haven't come up with anything this interesting to photograph in the house thus far, I've been concentrating on the insect life outside.

I like these Stuart, very imaginative. I'm also stuck in the house for a bit, but haven't come up with anything this interesting to photograph in the house thus far, I've been concentrating on the insect life outside.

Cheers Si,
I am literally looking at everything in the house to see what photographic potential it has.
I've yet to venture into the garden but will do so soon enough

Stuart, I like these, especially the first one - great colours. I wonder if you might be able to show a bit more of the structure of the spinner - perhaps by a flash during the long exposure, or waiting till the spin is slowing before starting the exposure?

Stuart, I like these, especially the first one - great colours. I wonder if you might be able to show a bit more of the structure of the spinner - perhaps by a flash during the long exposure, or waiting till the spin is slowing before starting the exposure?

It's worth a try although I do only have the little add on flash for the Fuji so not entirely sure how good direct flash will be but certainly easy enough to try.

Back