Fife coastal trip

That's a lovely background to the curlew. I only ever seem to see them on grass, mud or on sand where they just don't stand out. Your redshank suffers a bit because of that. However, another way of looking at it is that when they blend into their background it shows just how well adapted these birds are to their natural environment.

That's a lovely background to the curlew. I only ever seem to see them on grass, mud or on sand where they just don't stand out. Your redshank suffers a bit because of that. However, another way of looking at it is that when they blend into their background it shows just how well adapted these birds are to their natural environment.
Thanks Jan for viewing and commenting.
I agree with you on the Redshank shot.

super shot of the curlew gary , my only criticism is I would have gone for a 16x9 crop to eliminate the bright hi-lights at the top , and perhaps a bit of cloning under the beak . but its still a worthy shot without that

super shot of the curlew gary , my only criticism is I would have gone for a 16x9 crop to eliminate the bright hi-lights at the top , and perhaps a bit of cloning under the beak . but its still a worthy shot without that
Thanks Jeff for your comments, which I agree with in retrospect

Back