Fiji & Maya Bay

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been a while since I posted in this thread so whilst I was looking for some images to add to my website today I found these. I woke up this morning with a strong desire for some sun and a beach in my life! This cold, wet and overcast Manchester weather is starting to depress me!! Anyway and cc welcomed

Thanks

Fiji
Fiji | By Irafusha by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

Maya Bay, Thailand (location of the film - The Beach)
Maya Bay| By Irafusha by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

A wonderful pair and they've cheered me up no end,thanks for sharing.
Any more?

A wonderful pair and they've cheered me up no end,thanks for sharing.
Any more?

Thanks Stephen, I am working on some as we speak - will update the thread accordingly. I usually shoot Live gigs/concerts however im looking to ad a little more diversity to my website (which is currently down due to my provider having a major power cut today! very annoying)

Anyway - thanks again matie! pleased you like

Looks an idyllic place, but I'm struggling with the foregrounds in both images.
The first has an annoying bit in the bottom right corner that looks accidental. The second has too much sea with nothing to lead you in.

Looks an idyllic place, but I'm struggling with the foregrounds in both images.
The first has an annoying bit in the bottom right corner that looks accidental. The second has too much sea with nothing to lead you in.

I see where you are coming from with the brick/stone in the first image however i think the colour of the sea in the 2nd is what makes it look so inviting ? Thank you for looking and taking the time to comment

Back