Filey Beach- a trip to the seaside

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Seem a bit on the dark side to me, especially the black & white ones... they have some very blocked up shadows. Your screen calibrated?

The big ugly watermark needs to go. No one's going to nick them, and even if they did, it's not denied you any income or anything... plus, if anyone did want to use them, it takes literally 5 seconds to remove it: Just tried with content aware fill... removes it perfectly from all of them. It's just a distraction.

Number 3 has something going on: It's an unusual landscape. Maybe having the "mound" dead centre would give it impact.

The rock pool stuff is not really doing anything for me. The black and white one has some potential though if you crp into the... whatever the hell they are.. LOL... welks?

not got a calibrated screen on my MBP which i used to edit these, but looking on the PC at work (not calibrated) I did think they looked darker than at home

I agree on the water mark, but i like to have one, unless i am printing out to go on my wall, but i am thinking of toning it down a little

Thanks for the CC, it all helps

Back