Filey Beach

Well I'm surprised no one else has commented on this, it's so nice to see something a little bit different.
The composition here works really well. What appeals to me are the sweeping curves in layers, first the sea, then the breaking waves, then the shoreline, and finally the cliffs.
The groups of walkers on the beach adds the human element - all in all a great shot.

Yeah, I like that. As has been said, composition is excellent and the exposure is spot on. The addition of figures gives real scale. It's not normally the type of vantage point you see being used but this has been very well exploited.

Well I'm surprised no one else has commented on this, it's so nice to see something a little bit different.
The composition here works really well. What appeals to me are the sweeping curves in layers, first the sea, then the breaking waves, then the shoreline, and finally the cliffs.
The groups of walkers on the beach adds the human element - all in all a great shot.

Its a great photo, well taken.

Probably hidden by TP's inability to put newly uploaded photos on the home page so that all can see, rather than taking a chance we look at the precise thread. Seems to take about three entries/replies to get it onto the home page (I do keep banging on about this. Maybe someone might either explain or sort hopefully):mad::mad::mad:

Back