• Yv

• ChrisR

• Steveo Mcg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Well for the time allowed a shot would have to be somewhere near where I live..which is amusing as I had to cycle about 4 miles along the path to find a boat on the other side (of the tow path) where the water was less choppy from the wind.

Finally decided which one to put on show.

Buttermere on the Rolleiflex and Kodak Portra 400
Buttermere5 by Andy, on Flickr

OK, we have a draw. Could the estimable Messers @ChrisR and @excalibur2 like to have a chat and decide on a new theme and well done gents 2 cracking shots.

Andy

Great! Thanks everyone. I didn't expect that to win as there's clear camera shake on that shot (sometimes a monopod just isn't quite enough! ;) )

I don't remember Brian @excalibur2 winning one of these, so why don't you set the next one, Brian?

Well done guys, very well deserved.

Well thanks guys and getting my own family to vote paid off :D Well Chris if you know how this challenge thingy works over to you......I'd only put up "something to do with Christmas" which might be too easy and boring as we all have done the some things for donkeys years.....yanno must have a shot of all sitting down at the table with hats on and so on:D

Remember this challenge is for new shots and looking through the list of past challenges we haven't done Christmas as a new shot.

We need another vote ....To ensure we all vote that Brian sorts out the next challenge....:D

Come on Brian, I think this is the first time I've seen you up there in pole position in any of these challenges.

You can't let the gang down now matey;)

We need another vote ....To ensure we all vote that Brian sorts out the next challenge....:D

Come on Brian, I think this is the first time I've seen you up there in pole position in any of these challenges.

You can't let the gang down now matey;)
^^^WHS^^^ Come on Brian, it is Christmas :clap:

So has @excalibur2 chosen the theme "Christmas"? If so, I'm happy to put up the requisite threads... (Just say yes, Brian!)

Well if Chris agrees it doesn't have to be a shot on Xmas day and you can start now e.g. christmas lights say on houses etc, close ups of things hanging from the Xmas tree, Salvation army outside stores, and if you live where theres snow it's even better...but the problem with this challenge is you see all this on Christmas cards so could be boring, unless Chris can think of something better.

..and can be amusing with a old person (like me :eek: ) dozing off with a christmas hat on one side.

10 days to select à suitable old person victim in the local oap home who is likely to be unaware hé / she is being photographed whilst having à " Christmas Senior Moment" :D

Talk about a senior moment.....I was visiting my son's flat the other day (has a girlfriend) and went into his bathroom looking for some of his expensive after shave to use..well picked up a full bottle to see what it was and can't explain but it sorta slip out of my hand and smashed onto the hard floor...anyway the girlfriend rushed in to see what had happened and it was her Chloe perfume and cost £80 :eek: :rolleyes: :oops: :$ h'mm I'll have to get her a replacement, well smaller bottles over time to make up the total amount :(

Talk about a senior moment.....I was visiting my son's flat the other day (has a girlfriend) and went into his bathroom looking for some of his expensive after shave to use..well picked up a full bottle to see what it was and can't explain but it sorta slip out of my hand and smashed onto the hard floor...anyway the girlfriend rushed in to see what had happened and it was her Chloe perfume and cost £80 :eek: :rolleyes: :oops: :$ h'mm I'll have to get her a replacement, well smaller bottles over time to make up the total amount :(

:eek: I suspect your name wasn't à popular one in their home after you departed! :D

Never mind, xmas pressie from future dad in law will be.......:p

Taken the other day, the light was great reflecting of the pebbles. Just down the road from where I live.

How do I post a photo from the memory of my PC or iPad, Frustrated?

Last edited:
Taken the other day, the light was great reflecting of the pebbles. Just down the road from where I live.

Hi Julian, welcome to Talk photography and especially to the film and conventional bit.

Unfortunately your image isnt showing and also this was a little challenge we had last year that is now closed.

Please feel free to have a look at current challenges.

Andy

Back