Film days gone for now

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
For the next few months I can only lurk in this section as my film days are decidedly over for now...

Have to buy yet another lens and this seriously erodes my play (film) money:bang:

Oh well...priorities I suppose...

For the next few months I can only lurk in this section as my film days are decidedly over for now...

Have to buy yet another lens and this seriously erodes my play (film) money:bang:

Oh well...priorities I suppose...

Yeah, bummer when you are forced to buy a new lens :woot:

Yeah, bummer when you are forced to buy a new lens :woot:

Indeed:LOL:

Had a nice range of lenses and then flogged off all my EF-S lenses with my 350 and 20D.

Now I have "only":naughty: my 70-200 and 50mm/1.4 to use on my 5D and 1Ds II which puts me in a really tight spot for wide angle stuff...

I'll happily take the stuff off your hands if its causing you grief :naughty: haha

So kind of you to offer, thanks...would hate to burden you with my problems:LOL:

We've been here before..
You're gonna have to pull yourself together man, giving in at the slightest sign of digi-gas is no way to run a successful attempt at film.
I've sold my wide angles to buy a film equipment.
Put some trousers on and ditch the skirt...ya wet lettuce....:LOL:

:)

We've been here before..
You're gonna have to pull yourself together man, giving in at the slightest sign of digi-gas is no way to run a successful attempt at film.
I've sold my wide angles to buy a film equipment.
Put some trousers on and ditch the skirt...ya wet lettuce....:LOL:

:)

I'm trying Jox, I'm trying...

I clearly need a strong and stable mentor to guide me...:LOL:

gets expensive don't it I have 4 rolls to get processed but no money to do so yet!

Back