Fin (my dalmatian) enjoying the fresh air :)

Is this scanned film? Nice shot.

Is this scanned film? Nice shot.
Thanks Matt. No it was shot on my 6d but processed with LR and I mixed a few elements of Nic color FX pro and Nic Analogue FX pro.

There seems to be quite a lot of "specks/dust" on the image, in the sky area (and some others) any idea what these are?

There seems to be quite a lot of "specks/dust" on the image, in the sky area (and some others) any idea what these are?
As above, its a film effect (which I actually toned down) from Nik Analogue FX. To give it a 'filmic' look :)

As above, its a film effect (which I actually toned down) from Nik Analogue FX. To give it a 'filmic' look :)
Sorry didnt realise that from your first reply, understood now. I dont use Nic myself.

So a film effect is to have dust and other crap stuck on the film. I live and learn :ty:

So a film effect is to have dust and other crap stuck on the film. I live and learn :ty:

No, I don't think that has to define 'film' does it? [emoji848]. But thanks for the pointless sarcastic comment [emoji52] (and I wondered why I rarely post images here anymore!)

Last edited:
Back