Finally got my (reflection) shot!

Name
Wez
Edit My Images
Yes
Have been trying to get a shot that I'm happy with regarding a nice reflection. Was down at the pond yesterday and saw the geese on the other side, whilst I was watching the Grey Wagtail.

There was a lovely pool of light spilling through near to me and I was praying that they'd come over to investigate. For Canada's, these ones are quite shy but luckily they came into the light!

Canada Goose Reflection by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

Well worth the wait, that's a cracking reflection with the smooth water.

Yep a nice one, I've had plenty of still water this week but either reflecting strong light or covered in yellow weed!

That one is put to bed Wez nicely done,as always a shout for a lower pov,but that isn't always possible. I always find Canadas' tricky Wez well frankly all black and white birds you have done really well here buddy !!
take care

Stu

That's an excellent shot, simple and of a common bird but one of the best shots I personally think I've seen on here. So sharp, all the nuances of the feather detail in both black and white coming through and a great reflection. That's perfection in my eyes!

I do like a nice reflection in water bird shots and to me that's as near perfect as they come. Even without the reflection it's a good shot of a canada. I find them surprisingly difficult to get a really pleasing image of.

Back