Finally..................................... Wooo Hoooo and 1 hairy bum

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Right last thread of me whinging about the Tokina setup as I have now cracked it..

For some reason my TC has decided to work with the setup (auto adapters).... this has completely removed the Glare/Hotspot issue.

I managed to reproduce the glare when shooting a ruler with the different variations which can be seen on my flickr.

The only issue is this setup has a scene width of 3mm @ 16mm 7.3x Mag on lens and 2mm @ 11mm 11x Mag

1. 2 shot stack --- retouching needed

2015-02-26-21.34.48 ZS DMap
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. 4 shot stack

2015-02-26-21.23.22 ZS DMap
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. 3mm Scene

IMG_0583
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. 2mm Scene

IMG_0584
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Hairy Bum

IMG_0581
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_0586
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_0571
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Last edited:
To me these look much better than the last set Bryn, colours are better and they appear to me to have a lot more bite and detail to them. Lighting is good with most of the highlights still having detail in them.(y)

George.

To me these look much better than the last set Bryn, colours are better and they appear to me to have a lot more bite and detail to them. Lighting is good with most of the highlights still having detail in them.(y)

George.

Cheers George tbf these are 1000x better than any with the Tokina hardly no PP required Unlike the other 4 sets which I was introducing the contrast.

It's now the same lighting setup as for my 18-55.

Number two Bryn is most excellent. I can see a lot of chromatic aberrations if thats the right term is that down to the stacking?. None the less it is a great shot and composition.

Number two Bryn is most excellent. I can see a lot of chromatic aberrations if thats the right term is that down to the stacking?. None the less it is a great shot and composition.

Cheers Tom, No CA in the image what you are seeing is the layers which haven't aligned correctly due to change of angle etc it needs proper tidying up and a proper retouch but I'm just in the mode of letting Zerene do its thang.

I will revisit it and do retouching when I get the time to do so. (y)

Really good Bryn I'm viewing on a small screen but they look good to me nice and bright
11 times mag is amazing I didn't realise that it was possible with "normal" kit:)

Really good Bryn I'm viewing on a small screen but they look good to me nice and bright
11 times mag is amazing I didn't realise that it was possible with "normal" kit:)

Thanks Pete :D

very nice mate> I'm guessing the softness is a side effect of the high mag?

Thanks for the honesty.... are all images suffering? It could be the introduced by the mag level or maybe my lighting.

I think where focus is its quite sharp can easy see individual hairs etc... maybe I need more practice :confused:

Back