Fire, Detroit, Abstract

Name
Rowan
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,
Just sharing a shot I took of an open fire in Detroit, MI.
Thanks for looking and (maybe) commenting!
Rowan

View attachment 42052

its a good attempt, i think if the camera was in my hands i would of liked to get the flames in focus rather the front of the burner.

I am going to put this back on you at this point and ask; what are you trying to portray in this image, what made you take the shot, something must of caught your eye or spark an idea? Its not meant to be a judgemental question, infact i just want to know what inspired you.

its a good attempt, i think if the camera was in my hands i would of liked to get the flames in focus rather the front of the burner.

I am going to put this back on you at this point and ask; what are you trying to portray in this image, what made you take the shot, something must of caught your eye or spark an idea? Its not meant to be a judgemental question, infact i just want to know what inspired you.

Was meaning to reply to this but completely forgot about it! I would say what inspired me were the dramatic elements in something as simple as a wood burner with some telephone lines behind it. However, if I could go back and make a second attempt I would try to accentuate the sharp telephone lines more and also use a much lower ISO (unfortunately I didn't have a tripod, I never seem to have one when it really matters!)

Back