First attempt at car photos (Dodge Challenger: Dubai)

Lovely subject matter, some good locations but for a car like that you really need some fill flash or the detail gets lost (image #2,3 &5 in particular).

#5 the cars often better pointing into the frame rather than out, more like #6.

#4 is my favourite, but watch out for objects poking out the top of the car roof, maybe try and edit that out.

Quite like the filter on #4 and #5 :)

Hope some of that proves useful at least.

The filter is nice, but I would have liked to have seen the front of the car more, rather than the back.

i like #2 and #4, loving the retro feel to #2

One thing, and I noticed this right away - you really need to clean your sensor. Until then, clone out the dust spots, they're distracting.

my 2p
I like image 4 the best but would remove the number plate & the red/white bars from the top of the car (makes it look like a roll bar)

Good set, but you have done what I have done on too many occasions, concentrated on the car and not noticed the surroundings, espceially things visible over the roof of the car,

Nice edit on that image, the lamp post needs cloning out also, as it's poking out of the roof. The sign behind the car is very close so I think that needs to go too.
There is a reflection of a stripey bollard in the front door, again would be better cloned out.
I'd lose the colour pop, my eye is drawn to those bloody pylons because of it. Just go full B&W.
I'd have kept the number plate too.

another version

oZLKRuul.jpg

full size: http://i.imgur.com/oZLKRuu.jpg

Last edited:
Back