first attempt at moving sx

Name
Damon
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my first attempt at shooting a moving car, it did look a lot better on my other computer, and i can't tell if its my toss laptop or photobucket thats took some of the "Bling" out of the picture, but as always ......any tips to make it better?

300409_6.jpg

thanks Damon.

I think photobucket has raped it :( on my desktop pc screen the image is much more vivid this one seems a bit pale, I noticed the same thing with a few other pics i took :(

I thinnk the backs a bit blury but on the origional the headlights/bumper look quite crisp, is that just the angle im standing at or someother reason why only part of it would be clear?

I think photobucket has raped it :( on my desktop pc screen the image is much more vivid this one seems a bit pale, I noticed the same thing with a few other pics i took :(

I thinnk the backs a bit blury but on the origional the headlights/bumper look quite crisp, is that just the angle im standing at or someother reason why only part of it would be clear?

Yeah, photobucket seems to play merry hell with some shots.

The choice of shutter speed :) Slower shutter = less in focus. Cant quite remeber the reason.

I only looked in because I thought you'd missed the e out in the title:shrug:

Not very sharp (pretty blurry), but that's normal... I normally keep one in every 20 shots when panning at like 1/60!

Eh up nick! The few I tried of you moving turned out toss :(, got a good static pic *** - didn't think you wanted me share your " out door bodyshop" picture :) will try find it when i get home

this is the best one i got of you nick, only took 3 ***. (and the others were shocking!)

010509.jpg

think the shutter was too fast to get it so your wheels were moving?

but this is the best by far.................nick demonstrating the importance a roll of duck tape in your boot is...

3104.jpg

Back