first attempt

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
taken with pentax kit lens 18-55 da any comments

tell you what, they're pretty good to be using the kit lens. Did you have to crop them much?

tell you what, they're pretty good to be using the kit lens. Did you have to crop them much?

Yeh they are cropped a bit Dod never done this sort of thing before,i only had the kit lens with me quite keen to try the zoom lens on this sort of picts , heading to Rhynie this wend (y), what about yourself?

Hoping to, not sure how much of an entry there's going to be with Brampton on as well but I'd think Stu Flock will be there along with Jamie D. TC and Craig T will be at the British, not sure about Ricky.

You going to be staying all day? If you are, and I can manage, do you want to share transport?

Not sure if we'll manage all day ,we're going down to Inverurie on sat night to stay with my brother

no probs, hopefully see you there then, forecast looks reasonable, might even manage to get some shots in the dry for a change. :clap:

Good first attempt of what looks like an Assassin Fly with a moth :clap:

heading to Rhynie this wend (y), what about yourself?

Don't bother, it's cancelled, Foot and Mouth restrictions again. Farmers got sheep in there which aren't allowed to be moved :(

Back