First attempt

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
First photo for you to look at. Taken Barcelona in June.

20631611424_647802c936_c.jpg
0I4A4807[/url] by Paul Luke, on Flickr[/IMG] 0I4A4807 by Paul Luke, on Flickr

Well I like them, they look nice and sharp, although the background in number 2 is a bit distracting. Have you cropped it much?

Well I like them, they look nice and sharp, although the background in number 2 is a bit distracting. Have you cropped it much?

It is cropped a bit. I had about 2 minutes to get into position after someone tipped me off. I was off up the hill like a rat down a drainpipe to get into position and make sure I could see over the top of the fence. I have thought about cloning the background a bit. What do you reckon??

I would think it would be a lot of work for minimal gain. At least you got a shot ;)

Better the one you have than nothing. It's good for your memoirs. I have one of Joey Dunlop at the IOM TT in 2000. Not the best picture but it's one I took myself, there at the side of the road.

wish my first attempts was this good :)

Well done with getting the #2 shot ( and the cloning :) ) especially as they're first attempts

I agree with petrolhead, although it guarantees a 'safe shot' the high shutter speed has left them a little too frozen, also try to leave a little room for the bikes to move into, good efforts though.

Back