First baby scan disaster!

Just got off of the phone with the Princess Anne's hospital, baby is all clear, not a single thing wrong with him! It's just a case of the skin being a bit irregular for the time being. 16 week scan has been booked next week at Salisbury then the heart scan 4 weeks after. At least the Mrs can breathe again :)

Yeah, that's absolutely fantastic news... And has also saved me finding the story of a friend whose little one was a preemie with all sorts wrong who, nearly two years on, is still going strong.

A word of caution, when they do the heart scan, they take a while and generally don't say owt while doing it... That's completely normal, so don't do what I did and start panicking :LOL:

Again, many congratulations

Just got off of the phone with the Princess Anne's hospital, baby is all clear, not a single thing wrong with him! It's just a case of the skin being a bit irregular for the time being. 16 week scan has been booked next week at Salisbury then the heart scan 4 weeks after. At least the Mrs can breathe again :)

Dave that is fantastic news!
Really pleased for you both.
Now maybe Mrs Dave can relax and enjoy her pregnancy a bit more.
Seriously....brilliant news (y)

Not posted before but been following this thread hopeing for good news for yourself and your good lady. its the not knowing and waiting round for test results that does your head, once you know you deal with it.

Great outcome, and good luck with the future

Quality - exactly the same as we had. Really good news for you all.

She's over the moon, I now have permission to buy more newborn props, as soon as she found out about the possible dilemma she hid all my newborn bits & bobs and said I can no longer do newborn photos but thank god it's all turned out positive!

That is great news!

Great news Dave :clap::clap: All the best to the both of you, see Marcel if you are looking for baby names :LOL::LOL:

Hehe! Speaking of names, we've chosen one, it's odd, old and certainly different but we love it ''Tiberius'' (Which according to the family he will be called Tibs for short)

Hehe! Speaking of names, we've chosen one, it's odd, old and certainly different but we love it ''Tiberius'' (Which according to the family he will be called Tibs for short)

Star Trek fan? :LOL:

He'll be going where no baby has gone before then :D

Funnily enough, the Mrs has always been a star trek fan since she was 2! (Bit odd for a woman to be into technology though :p )
She also wanted 3 boys and laughed but in a serious way to call them 'James, Tiberius and Kirk'
Not sure how I could cope!!!

Back