First DH race of the year with some sunshine!

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Very nice, love number 5 and the position of the rider being pretty much perfectly aligned between the trees.

I like that you offer different PoV! (y)

My pick has to be the last one though the highlights
are rather uncontrolled. :cool:

I like that you offer different PoV! (y)

My pick has to be the last one though the highlights
are rather uncontrolled. :cool:

Thanks. I do like to stand out from the crowd. Oh and highlights don't really bother me too much with these shots but i do know what you mean. :)

Too much contrast and saturation .Almost at the level of tacky car magazine front covers.

Too much contrast and saturation .Almost at the level of tacky car magazine front covers.

I do prefer bright and colourful rather than dull. On a beautiful bright sunny day the riders kit can’t really be anything but colourful.

Never had my pics called tacky before but thanks. :(

I do prefer bright and colourful rather than dull. On a beautiful bright sunny day the riders kit can’t really be anything but colourful.

Never had my pics called tacky before but thanks. :(
Read my post "almost". You will have to ramp the colours and contrast up more to be eligible for a tacky front cover shot on mountain biking monthly.

The bright colours will attract some editor of little substance wishing to attract attention of the some reader who is unaware 'that all that glitters is not gold'. :ROFLMAO:

Read my post "almost". You will have to ramp the colours and contrast up more to be eligible for a tacky front cover shot on mountain biking monthly.

The bright colours will attract some editor of little substance wishing to attract attention of the some reader who is unaware 'that all that glitters is not gold'. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, never had my photos called almost tacky them! People don’t want to see dull and dark photos of themselves racing their bikes, bright kit and sunshine only means one thing. The processing is actually quite minimal with these as the light helped so much. :)

“All that glitters is not gold”? :confused:

Last edited:
Ok, never had my photos called almost tacky them! People don’t want to see dull and dark photos of themselves racing their bikes, bright kit and sunshine only means one thing. The processing is actually quite minimal with these as the light helped so much. :)

“All that glitters is not gold”? :confused:
Google definition. Hope it helps you.

"all that glitters is not gold"

1. 1.
    proverb
    the attractive external appearance of something is not a reliable indication of its true nature. :whistle:

Google definition. Hope it helps you.

"all that glitters is not gold"

1. 1.
    proverb
    the attractive external appearance of something is not a reliable indication of its true nature. :whistle:

I am aware of the definition thanks. It was how that meaning applies to the photographs above. The "true nature" of the sport is represented in these photos by riders in bright and colourful kit on brightly coloured bikes in a well lit forest.

Last edited:

Wtf are you on about?

Back