First Fox

Gorgeous, and a lovely pose (y)

This one will surely survive winter.
Very cool take, Michalene! (y)

stunning!! had some behind my house sunbathing in the summer. As as you can see by my company logo I'm a fan haha!

A very nice capture I've seen plenty but there always seem to run away before I get chance to get a photo

A nice healthy specimen, excellent shot (y)

Well at least you didn't cut his tail off hey mate:D

Mich this is lovely really is frost pose...... the way charie runs through the frame,you did great here mate""

By way of crit those eyes,something doesn't sit for me kiddo. I think the catchlights are overpowering his stare to you and that is felt by me your viewer. Mate i'm crap with post have no idea how to help,but for me that is something I'd be looking to address one day,when I had those skills. On framing id have tried one or two options. Mate I know how little time one has ,so take these as a humble guy' thoughts that's just shown a grab shot with no tail:rolleyes: and no more.

If shot in landscape as is here I'd have pulled the frame left. I'd have probably gone for portrait for this though because of his stance and as I say he takes one's eye though the frame

Sweetiee tell the guys your shutter speed iso f your techs tools used:), you will learn much from their thoughts

have a grate xmas

stu

Back