First Gig

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I was lucky enough to get a photo pass to shoot The Wombats gig last night at Rock City, Nottingham. I thought I would share some of my results. Please bare in mind this was my first indoor gig, and first ever use of my Canon 7Dii.

The Wombats @ Rock City, Nottingham by Phil Palmer, on Flickr

Phil

Very good set there Phil and a real feel of almost being on stage with the first couple great feeling of energy about the shots.

Very good set there Phil and a real feel of almost being on stage with the first couple great feeling of energy about the shots.

Thanks very much! Loved every minute of it, can't wait for the next gig!

Really like the upwards angles of your first two shots; gives the viewer a bit more perspective of where you are!

Really like the upwards angles of your first two shots; gives the viewer a bit more perspective of where you are!

Thankyou mate. My favourites are the ones with elbows on stage and right under the performer!

These are great, really atmospheric, good work!

I like them all, but my favourite is the backlit drum kit - very cool shot imo - the way the light is catching the symbols and coming through the drum is excellent. I could easily see that being on an album sleeve/gig flyer etc... (y)

These are great, really atmospheric, good work!

I like them all, but my favourite is the backlit drum kit - very cool shot imo - the way the light is catching the symbols and coming through the drum is excellent. I could easily see that being on an album sleeve/gig flyer etc... (y)

Thanks mate really appreciate that!

Back