Edit My Images
Yes
Comments please as it's my first real go at B+W / Vintage processing

3682013061_80baa9c491.jpg

Larger size as ever on my flickr ;)
Over to you :)

rewrite history, nah.....i struggle writing my own name :D

Thanks for the comments (y)

I'd have liked a bit more space too, modern day machinery conspired to deny me though :(

If you want to make it more 'vintage' and old, you should add a layer of 'screwed up paper' or some old dirty/dusty sheet of paper and put an effect on it in Photoshop.

The inner shadow doesn't really work that well for me to be honest, maybe you could add a 'ripped' edge look to add to the style.. As if the photo has just been dug up and picked up off the ground.

Thats not a bad idea............ /goes off to find the editing box :)

Wow...I really like this. Fantastic processing, I'm certainly no expert but i think the effect is stunning. :clap:

Fantastic! I'd say fade to brown rather than black around the edges though.

Thanks for the comments, i'm really quite chuffed to read them :)

Not quite...very close though...maybe a tadge lighter and a bit more washed-out to give it that authentic 'over-fixed' look?

Also the vignetting encroaches a little too much onto the subjects...need a wee bit more space around them I think...

Points for the prosecution are duly noted, but in my defense I'd like to offer a plea of circumstance beyond my control. It's become apparent that my screen is about 1/3 stop too bright and thus the resulting in dark images being displayed to the boys and girls at home.

Space was not an option at the time...... :(

The vingetting.....i'll accept a slap on the wrist for that and try harder next time :D

Maybe a wee bit more room all round?
Good to see you posting some pics too.(y)

Back