First go with the Raynox!

shrimperblue

Suspended / Banned
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Ok so it arrived today. Ive waited 3 looong days for it! Never done this before so.....

18-55 kit lens with on board flash.:whistle:

1. The Soap Dispensor.
soap1.jpg

2.The Mrs' Ear Ring.
earring1.jpg

3. The Cats Claw.
claw2.jpg

4. Bubbles On A Glass.
bubbles1.jpg

5. Some Insect On The Wall (Then The Cat Got It!)
bug1.jpg

C&C always welcome, remember.....only had the Raynox 2.5hours!

SB

which raynox is it.... dcr 150 or 250?

Ive had them both about 3 years now... really great fun they are.

No it isn't working that well SB I suggest you sell it ;)
No, nice start it's lots of fun seeing stuff up close isn't it. (y)

Well impressed with these! You want to post them next time people whinge that the kit lens is rubbish!!

Bubbles is my fave I think....although the water droplet is strangely compelling!

Pretty amazing after only 2.5 hours - cant wait to see what you are posting next week LOL!

Righty ho...off to ebay to type in Raynox now!

If it wasnt for Albys pics and advice I wouldnt of had the inspiration to outlay for this in the first place! So a public thanks there!!

Yes its really really fun and id recomend it to anyone. For £47 delivered on ebay!

Its the Raynox MSN 202 universal fit.

SB

Well impressed with these! You want to post them next time people whinge that the kit lens is rubbish!!

Bubbles is my fave I think....although the water droplet is strangely compelling!

Pretty amazing after only 2.5 hours - cant wait to see what you are posting next week LOL!

Righty ho...off to ebay to type in Raynox now!

Totally agree.

Only thing is with it being 55mm I had to get ultra close and its a bit hard to judge the distance at times and the cats got a little miffed with me getting in their face lol

catsnose1.jpg

SB

Back