Beginner First interior shoot

Edit My Images
Yes
Good work. Don't like the last one, love the table and lights before it though. Excellent effort.
Matt

These look very good to me. My only comment would be about the colour temperature. I know the lighting they have used is very orange and it's good to keep the ambience but you could possible reduce it a little.

The last shot doesn't really work for me, the problem with high level shots is a lot of dust can collect on everything and make it look a bit dirty as in this case and the extractor ducting at the back of the shot detracts from the image.

Good set though.

The last shot doesn't really work for me, the problem with high level shots is a lot of dust can collect on everything and make it look a bit dirty as in this case and the extractor ducting at the back of the shot detracts from the image.
Cheers for comments, good to know they aren't all bad and I totally see your point about last one it was just that it looked amazing from below with the wood and metal so wanted to get something, probably could have shifted the angle a bit to try and hide the ducting behind the large beam but I was perched on a vertical ladder and got a bit tricky

These look very good to me. My only comment would be about the colour temperature. I know the lighting they have used is very orange and it's good to keep the ambience but you could possible reduce it a little.

Good set though.
:plus1:
Nicely done Lee.

Mixed lighting is a challenge. The one that works for me is the next to last one - it has mood and visual depth. A brave attempt otherwise.

In response to some previous posters, the aim shouldn't be to get a daylight colour balance ...

Last edited:
Mixed lighting is a challenge. The one that works for me is the next to last one - it has mood and visual depth. A brave attempt otherwise.
That's my favourite too. It was quite a tricky day as you say the lighting was all over the place, there was also a floor to ceiling window and a bright sunny day which didn't help, but really enjoyed it for my first attempt.

Back