First month with the Drone

Onto the pictures themselves number is fabulous, the composition draws you in and love the muted cold tones. The rest are nice but not quite as good as 1

Dam it @RichieTee you're not helping. I'm trying to talk myself out of getting a drone and you go and post these awesome pictures. Dam you ;):) :p

Loving 1 and 4. The PoV really makes a difference and the compositions are excellent. How is the quality. I really fancy one of the new Mavic Air but it will be mostly for stills. The ability to print would be essential to me.

Dam it @RichieTee you're not helping. I'm trying to talk myself out of getting a drone and you go and post these awesome pictures. Dam you ;):) :p
Haha cheers Mark. Now isn’t a bad time to look at getting one, prices are starting to drop due to the new models. Absolutely love mine. Really opens up new options when perhaps the light isn’t great

Loving 1 and 4. The PoV really makes a difference and the compositions are excellent. How is the quality. I really fancy one of the new Mavic Air but it will be mostly for stills. The ability to print would be essential to me.
Cheers buddy. I actually find the still quality pretty good. As long as you get the settings right it’s amazing what a small 12mp sensor can do!. There are other methods of improving quality like HDR or multiple image stacking that work really well. Get good light and you typically get good images

Haha cheers Mark. Now isn’t a bad time to look at getting one, prices are starting to drop due to the new models. Absolutely love mine. Really opens up new options when perhaps the light isn’t great

Cheers buddy. I actually find the still quality pretty good. As long as you get the settings right it’s amazing what a small 12mp sensor can do!. There are other methods of improving quality like HDR or multiple image stacking that work really well. Get good light and you typically get good images

Thanks for that. I think I may buy a Mavic Air. Keep up the good work

Those were cool shots Rich, well done!
I've now seen the Mavic Air too and am currently putting cash aside so I can take one on holiday with me. It's ticking all my boxes (well except 4k @60fps but I can live without that).

Those were cool shots Rich, well done!
I've now seen the Mavic Air too and am currently putting cash aside so I can take one on holiday with me. It's ticking all my boxes (well except 4k @60fps but I can live without that).
Cheers buddy. Yeah the Mavic Air looks pretty special. Rumour has it a Mavic 2 is soon to follow also which will be interesting

Love the first one in particular Rich, but all very interesting. I'm not into video, but the stuff from drones I have seen can be very effective too.

Love the first one in particular Rich, but all very interesting. I'm not into video, but the stuff from drones I have seen can be very effective too.
Cheers Craig

Tried some video but haven't really got it quite right yet, all a bit noisy and muddy. had fun learning a bit of Adobe premiere though :)

Back