First pic so don't be too harsh!

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back from picking my son up from school, and thought "i've got to try and capture the sky" such beautiful blues, think i captured it ok seeing as i just had enough time to run out!

6803200337_75d683e0e6_m.jpg
[/url] canon3 020 by Carlos575, on Flickr[/IMG]

6803236925_5b4c1f1d89_m.jpg
[/url] canon3 025 by Carlos575, on Flickr[/IMG]

The colours look really nice but it would be so much easier to give some useful C&C if you would post larger versions on the forum (y) you can post images up to 1024px on the longest edge, to get the most out of TP it's a great idea to post that size and then people can view it properly with having to go hunting :D most people will not go hunting to give critique (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

The colours look really nice but it would be so much easier to give some useful C&C if you would post larger versions on the forum (y) you can post images up to 1024px on the longest edge, to get the most out of TP it's a great idea to post that size and then people can view it properly with having to go hunting :D most people will not go hunting to give critique (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks for the advice Matt.
Still finding my feet on here!!!

there's almost certainly more wrong than right with this, as i had to run out quickly in the middle of getting home/starting the tea etc, but i loved the colours of the sky, how the blues change from light to dark to almost black, and i think i caught that aspect really well.

For me there's nothing holding my attention. The streetlight on the right keeps dragging my eye.

Like the cables and I can see why you took the shot.

Back