First post Fungus

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone (y)

This is my first post here, Are the images the right size or should I have post bigger ones? and should I also post Exif?

Sulphur Tufts, a clump of mushrooms found nestling in a decaying tree stump in Tockholes Near Chorley lancashire.

1808362533_aa3a74bb4f.jpg

Sheathed Woodtuft, Mushrooms growing on a decaying tree stump in Tockholes Near Chorley lancashire.

1808359679_5dacff724d.jpg

Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria) found at Rivington Near Chorley Lancashire

1886530958_3aa2558d0e.jpg

C+C welcome

Welcome to the forum and as for C&C it looks like you are doing all the right things to me. Only one thing I can say is watch your sharpening as it looks like halos are starting to show around the edges. Very nice shots though. (y)

beautiful pictures indeed, and thank you for naming them too, saves my wife hunting through here book to find it.
If i'm picky, its i just wish there was less saturation on some of them, i feel it always spoils what is great naturally coloured fungi..

Great shots.

Only thing missing is if they are edible or not.

Hi

laser_jock99 This is my first week shooting fungus, I met a mate from 30 years ago when I was out walking one day, and since then we have been going to various places, he is well into photographing fungus so I thought Id have a go, its a fav of mine now,

Yes Boon N Ajophotog I think I over did it a little. you live n learn

altyfc my faves the fly agaric

Dave

Edit oldgit no they arn't edible, the fly agaric causes hallucination's, bad stomach upset, even and can be fatal if eaten in quantity

:wave: welcome
good start, too!

Back