First post of 2016......Hawkstone MX 2016

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
Well its been a while since i posted and seems like ages since the end of BSB last year.

Loads happened last year that stopped me taking pictures and posting but hope to get back to being more active again this year.

First time out with a camera to blow the cobwebs off was my now annual trip to Hawkstone MX as a spectator and a bit of picture taking.

1/

2/

3/

4/

5/

6/

Classy stuff bud very nice different viewpoint in 5

Cheers buddy and looking forward to having a play with the new lens now at testing in a few weeks.

Do still love MX and am doing a few rounds of quads this year,first one is out your way on the 3rd of April if you fancy a coffee ;-)

That sounds good where is it?

Its at Cusses Gorse MX Park

Directions.
Cusses Gorse MotoX track is between the A345 Salisbury to Amesbury road and the A338 Salisbury-Tidworth-Marlborough road. It is accessed off the A338 at the round about at Winterbourne Gunner going up the minor Down Barn Road. It is accessed off the A345 1st turning Amesbury side of The Inn at High Post cross roads/traffic lights, clearly signed the Winterbournes.

Nearest post code is SP4 6JW, Down Barn West. The track is 1/2 miles north of Down Barn West.

Goggle Earth. Type in Down Barn Road, Winterbourne Gunner. This will show you the location.

Full dates

2016 ACU British Quad Championship Dates

1. April 3 – Cusses Gorse

2. April 30 – Desertmartin

3. May 29 – Armthorpe

4. July 17 – Pontrilas

5. July 24 – Dean Moor

6. October 2 – Canada Heights

Its at Cusses Gorse MX Park

Directions.
Cusses Gorse MotoX track is between the A345 Salisbury to Amesbury road and the A338 Salisbury-Tidworth-Marlborough road. It is accessed off the A338 at the round about at Winterbourne Gunner going up the minor Down Barn Road. It is accessed off the A345 1st turning Amesbury side of The Inn at High Post cross roads/traffic lights, clearly signed the Winterbournes.

Nearest post code is SP4 6JW, Down Barn West. The track is 1/2 miles north of Down Barn West.

Goggle Earth. Type in Down Barn Road, Winterbourne Gunner. This will show you the location.

Full dates

2016 ACU British Quad Championship Dates

1. April 3 – Cusses Gorse

2. April 30 – Desertmartin

3. May 29 – Armthorpe

4. July 17 – Pontrilas

5. July 24 – Dean Moor

6. October 2 – Canada Heights

Hopefully see you then bud. Are you doing the BSB test day at Silverstone?

Cheers buddy and im still rather rusty than a while back :)

Need to meet up at some point at Silverstone to actually say hello :)

It's good to see you back on it after everything that happened mate :) I'm gonna make a big effort to get to the earlier than normal bsb round ;) I'll keep an eye out for you on the dangerous side while I hang back with the beers... In the rain no doubt :D

Quality stuff Glen, very punchy and vibrant like your BSB work but with a bit of mud thrown in !

Quality set as always Glen forgot to check the dates for this :( gonna miss Canada Heights round also as got family running in the London Marathon still plenty more going on this year will look out for you at Brands mate

Quality stuff Glen, very punchy and vibrant like your BSB work but with a bit of mud thrown in !

Many thanks Neil and try to process all my stuff a similar way as the last few years although it seems many are now following my tend as such in BSB.

Quality set as always Glen forgot to check the dates for this :( gonna miss Canada Heights round also as got family running in the London Marathon still plenty more going on this year will look out for you at Brands mate

Cheers buddy and loads of MX on this year and must admit that i myself seem to forget that there is life on two wheels outside of the BSB championship.Look forward to catching up during the year.

Back