first poster attempt

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
i use photoshop and am decent at editing pics.but thats it..just editing.. this is new to me.. my first ever attempt

worswick1k.jpg

Its a bit 'busy' with too many pics, and the text is way too small! Loving the main pic, tho'. :)

Too inconsistent, all the images apart from the centre one seem to carry blue background theme yet in the centre theres a big grey boring waste of space which is distracting.

You need to cut him out properly and don't use that wall as the background image as the grey just emphasises the blending that you are trying to do.

Reducing the number of images slightly may help.

I think the way you have merged the images works OK and disagree with the comments by Jason as the blue is the background colour of the smaller images so is bound to be there............

Agree with Carol about the text being too small though and getting the right images/amount of images in the background is down to artistic interpretation and trial and error I guess.

I have played around in PS merging a few images to make a poster or 2 but not done enough to offer any advice on technique. I guess there will be lots of stuff on YouTube though............................

I agree with Jason. That big slab of concrete surrounded by blue jumps out at me too....

Glad you got it sorted. I admit if you click on the blue with a hue sat adjustment layer then drop the opcaity right back the image is very much about the subject, but hey ho it's your call and you must be sick of the sight of it by now ;-)

Gaz

Back