First shot with the Raynox (woodlouse )

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
It arrived today so I quickly shot out into the garden to give it a try, as AJ said the dof is really small with this and I originally tried it with the 100 macro but the dof with that was virtualy unusable.
Anyway here it is.
1379017811_f1580797fd_o.jpg

I'm waiting for my Raynox DCR-250 to turn up - was hoping that it would arrive today but no such luck :(

Looks like my short reign is over :D Nice shot scraggs (y) I think we are going to need a raynox thread :D

Its pretty cool to see my enemies so damned close :D
(I am a pest control techy)
Nice shot (y)
I just gotta get me one of these Raynox jobbies

Looks like my short reign is over :D Nice shot scraggs (y) I think we are going to need a raynox thread :D
Cheers, you weren't kidding about the dof

so what lens did you end up using (apart from the raynox)?
In the end I used the Canon 28-105 with it, I was really hoping to be able to use this with the 100 macro because of the IQ of that lens, but the dof is about as wide as a cigarette paper :eek:

Its pretty cool to see my enemies so damned close :D
(I am a pest control techy)
Nice shot (y)
I just gotta get me one of these Raynox jobbies

Thanks
Lol Now would be a good time to buy shares in Raynox by the look of it

Cheers, you weren't kidding about the dof

In the end I used the Canon 28-105 with it, I was really hoping to be able to use this with the 100 macro because of the IQ of that lens, but the dof is about as wide as a cigarette paper :eek:

I know what you mean! tried the tamron 90 macro with x2 tc AND tubes :LOL: the DOF is that shallow its pretty pointless! (although it looked cool, the missus thought i'd bought a sniper rifle :LOL:)

With the amount of sales being generated for Raynox, I really think there should be a TP discount :p

If I where you I would write to Raynox and tell them there unexpected sales boom is down to you. Never know a complementary lens maybe? Regards Jim:LOL:

Back