First trip to Duxford

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Posting a fair amount in this area, as a newbie to aviation I'm looking for as much help and advice as possible so i don't waste trips to airfields, air shows and museums etc.
It was my first visit to Duxford yesterday, here's a few of what i took.

thanks for looking

Phil

Duxford by PhilPalmer, on Flickr

Some great images there! I did find the light reflections in No.4 a little distacting, but I'm assuming this could not be composed out?

Hi Tim

Thankyou for the reply i appreciate it. I did play around with the light levels as much as i could, i think thats the best i could get.

Thanks again

Phil

I understand you would most definitely not get this out with light level adjustment. Just wondered if you would have been able to move slightly at the capture stage to remove them. More personal pondering than a criticism. :D

Ah i see what you mean. I'll take note for my next visit and see if i can reposition myself to reduce some of the light reflections.

Phil

Ah i see what you mean. I'll take note for my next visit and see if i can reposition myself to reduce some of the light reflections.

Phil

It would be interesting to see what differences it makes, You never know, I could be talking B*LL**** and it be much better as it is! :D

I gather you know Hazza, nice to have access :).
Some nice compositions Phil.
Regards Steve

I certainly do know Harry, I'll try not to blow his trumpet but not a bad guy to learn off.

Thanks for the comments

Phil

A really good set. I can well imagine that at the time you didn't notice those light streaks in number 4 and my guess is that many others wouldn't either..until they downloaded them at home.Too hard to clone out too. As you say, one to remember for next time.

I gather you know Hazza, nice to have access :).
Some nice compositions Phil.
Regards Steve

I think I should point out all the photos in this thread were taken from the public side :)

That aside, it was good fun Phil! The composition on the last one is good bar the fact you've cut the top off the canopy. That and I think number one is slightly wonky, or is it just me? Always hard to judge at Dx due to the hills.

That and number two is winner :D

I do like this one too, Phil https://www.flickr.com/photos/128521638@N04/16416257597/

Harry.

Back