First try at Rugby League with the D750

Edit My Images
No
A lot of firsts for me personally on Sunday, first time I have been able to press a shutter button properly since a fairly serious stroke 15 months ago, first time using Nikon gear and first time shooting under floodlights at a semi pro ground.

My local club always has a pre season friendly against all the top local amateur players and photographers are welcomed, was really impressed with the low light ability of the D750 - started at 1000 iso and finished at around 8000 ! Really happy with the quality of output (I know the content needs work, I have about a second delay from thinking shoot to my finger actually moving) - gonna need a new laptop though as Raw files slow it to a crawl when processing in DXO.

Also realised that a 70-200 on a full frame body has significantly less "Reach" than on a DX body- some heavy cropping involved here.

Cheers

DSC_1600_DxO.jpg

DSC_1811_DxO.jpg

DSC_1870_DxO.jpg

DSC_1502_DxO.jpg

DSC_1563_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
Better to post pictures than links.. then we can see pics and comments together rather than go backwards forwards to see what people are talking about.... hence why its a photo sharing not link sharing :)

Back