Wild Fisher on a rod with a fish

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
My first visit for over a week to check out the Kingfishers ,I had a perch all ready and sorted in the house only to forget it after a very early start ,normally I would scout the area for another one but I was limited to a couple of hours and luckily I found a old fishing rod that had been left from last year Male Kingfisher 28th May (1 of 1) by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

I like it Den, shame you don't have any fishing line for the rod though..!
Hi Jason , I do have fishing wire but as I mentioned to Trev last year I didn't want to put any in for fear of the bird getting caught in ,t if it flew off quick t, I know the chances are slim but I wouldn't forgive myself if it happened ..

Hi Jason , I do have fishing wire but as I mentioned to Trev last year I didn't want to put any in for fear of the bird getting caught in ,t if it flew off quick t, I know the chances are slim but I wouldn't forgive myself if it happened ..

That's fair enough Den. :0)

if i didnt love seeing your shots so much id probably swear at you for making me green with envy. i cant even see the darn things around here let alone get a shot of one!
yet another stunner

Back