Flamborough Head

Mike its me again another part of the country this is very popular with bird watchers.Not quite convinced on photo 1,seems bit dark and over powering,left hand side of photo appears empty with nothing to focus eye on.
Photo 2 certainly appears much better the cliffs going up in stages keeps the eye focused alongside the waves which helps balance the overall photo.Horizon seems ok perhaps bottom left might have lost off the family other than that yes like that one well done.
GEORGE.

Mike its me again another part of the country this is very popular with bird watchers.Not quite convinced on photo 1,seems bit dark and over powering,left hand side of photo appears empty with nothing to focus eye on.
Photo 2 certainly appears much better the cliffs going up in stages keeps the eye focused alongside the waves which helps balance the overall photo.Horizon seems ok perhaps bottom left might have lost off the family other than that yes like that one well done.
GEORGE.
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback again. It's appreciated

HI

I like both these, but for me its no 1.... I like the way the middle ground takes over in the image and points into that sky....

Nice captures

Robin

HI

I like both these, but for me its no 1.... I like the way the middle ground takes over in the image and points into that sky....

Nice captures

Robin
Thanks for your feedback. Glad you like them

No1 has a terrible halo around the cliffs and the horizon is out on 2

I think you have darkened the skies too much they bouth should have some highlights in the sky.

Mike,

The 2nd two are infinitely better than the first in my opinion but neither hold my interest, sorry. The cliffs of No.2 of set 2 are blown out or at least it looks that way on my monitor. I think if you were there at a different time of day I believe that you'd have much better images.

Sorry,
James

Back