Flamingo Nursery

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
How lovely these are, liking shot No 2 showing how fluffy they are.
Are these Free to fly or are they clipped ? Sorry I got no idea about Slimbridge WWT
I get to see sometimes wild Pink flamingoes here (Southeast of France) about March time when they stop over for a snack and rest from somewhere.

How lovely these are, liking shot No 2 showing how fluffy they are.
Are these Free to fly or are they clipped ? Sorry I got no idea about Slimbridge WWT
I get to see sometimes wild Pink flamingoes here (Southeast of France) about March time when they stop over for a snack and rest from somewhere.

Thanks Graham, these are captive birds so cannot fly ... I would love to see them in the wild, I have watched wildlife programmes showing them walk-dancing. :)

Hi rodger
whats your opinion of the 1.4 tc on the d850 with the 200-500 ??
im asking as i have the same set up but without the tc

Hi rodger
whats your opinion of the 1.4 tc on the d850 with the 200-500 ??
im asking as i have the same set up but without the tc

I'm very pleased with it, (it's the latest, Mk3), it works very well for me. :)

Great set Roger (y)

As pleased as I am with me Sigma 150-600c, I had a play with the 200-500 plus 1.4 iii on a D7500 down at the Bird Fair, I was impressed!! .............but don't tell holty ;) :p

Great set Roger (y)

As pleased as I am with me Sigma 150-600c, I had a play with the 200-500 plus 1.4 iii on a D7500 down at the Bird Fair, I was impressed!! .............but don't tell holty ;) :p

Thanks Phil ... will your camera body soon be changing a digit too then? :D

Thanks Phil ... will your camera body soon be changing a digit too then? :D

I think if I was to change body it would be to a D500 Roger, I did have the choice to try the combo on one but went for the D7500 just in case i was too impressed! :D

I think if I was to change body it would be to a D500 Roger, I did have the choice to try the combo on one but went for the D7500 just in case i was too impressed! :D

D500 + 200-500 would be a killer combo for BIF ... fantastically positive AF. :)

D500 + 200-500 would be a killer combo for BIF ... fantastically positive AF. :)

lalalala..........I'm not listening.....lalalala

lovely shots
really like the last one
:plus1::agree:

re: no 1 would have been better with all the beak in...at least you have the last one to show you got it all in anyway
cheers
geof

:plus1::agree:

re: no 1 would have been better with all the beak in...at least you have the last one to show you got it all in anyway
cheers
geof

#1 was a deliberate crop to emphasize the eye interaction between the adult and chick.

#1 was a deliberate crop to emphasize the eye interaction between the adult and chick.

whats all this interaction crap...you could have cropped it closer...northeners...bah!
gee mee scotlund ony day

:geek:

still breathing lad?

These are lovely - I particularly like the last one :)

Cracking set Roger !
Particularly the 1st & last (y)

Back