Flowers & A Green Spider

Edit My Images
Yes
Shooting Natural light in my folks back garden last night before they disappear off to jamaica for a fortnight (lucky bleeders)

Spider is Flash but it was in the shade and a bit windy by then :(

anyway.......Jury of my peers.....I'd like to know whats right and wrong about these please!

DSC0126.jpg

DSC0102cr.jpg

DSC0094.jpg

DSC0037.jpg

DSC0036.jpg

DSC0016.jpg

DSC0012.jpg

Fantastic spider action :) feel sorry for the Bee!

Nice flower shots (if you like flower shots ;) ) . The yellows look orangey to me (not that I can be trusted with colours) has the evening light thrown the WB a bit?

The yellow flowers are a bit orangey, but that was the colour that they looked when I took the shot. I was very much trying to capture the warm, soft light of evening with these.

Sounds like I'm part way there!

Well Gandhi I think you did a super job! Only two slight picks from me and they would be that the bee would have been nicer in focus on the second shot of the spider and bee, and the flower centre on the last one would have been better if that too had a bit more in focus. Other than that I like the colours, composition and over all style of them all ;)

Thanks for the feedback peeps!

My folks garden is a riot of colour at the moment so I'll be back there once they get back from Jamaica.

Back