Fly face off

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

With me. Haha a housefly feel important by the look on it's face :-D
Taken with the Panasonic FZ8 and Raynox MSN 202.

EwwwW!
Excellent shots once again

erm....... WOW (y)

your pics continue to amaze me.

What kit are you using to get that sort of detail?

These are stunning Alby! I see you are martyr in the face of adversity to your art ( being stared down by a fly :D)
The feeding Mossies are stil my favourite though ;)

Oh come on can't you post some crap for us to comment on:D ( after that comment I suppose the next shot will be a dog turd macro :LOL:
Excellent detail, cant wait to get my Raynox now.

thats one ugly bug! great shot though!
Thanks for looking and your right it ia ugly up close :D
These are stunning Alby! I see you are martyr in the face of adversity to your art ( being stared down by a fly :D)
The feeding Mossies are stil my favourite though ;)
I'll stare anyone down, me :eek: haha thanks for looking Chris. BTW got a reply from Management Board from NPTA so I'll let you know when I know more.
Oh come on can't you post some crap for us to comment on:D ( after that comment I suppose the next shot will be a dog turd macro :LOL:
Excellent detail, cant wait to get my Raynox now.
Yeah I do plenty of crap ones but, I don't think your are ready for them yet Scraggs.;) What raynox did you go for?

Nice pics again AJ.

Will the raynox fit onto my EFS 60mm.

Is the raynox just a magnifying glass?
How does it affect exposure time?

I went for the MSN-202 should be here soon hopefully

You have to get quite close with the 202 about 6-8cms and DOF is very tight also. Don't expect great results as it takes a bit of practice but I'm sure a photog of your caliber will get the knack of it pretty quick ;) The 250 or even the 150 are better first choices giving you more distance between the lens and subject and a wider plane of focus.

You have to get quite close with the 202 about 6-8cms

Which begs the question, how do you get so close to your bugs without scaring them? The little bug gers scarper as soon as I get near! Are you a ninja? Or perhaps a Jedi master (waves hand "you will pose for me!) I`ve got the DCR 250 and a fuji 6500fd.

You have to get quite close with the 202 about 6-8cms

Which begs the question, how do you get so close to your bugs without scaring them? The little bug gers scarper as soon as I get near! Are you a ninja? Or perhaps a Jedi master (waves hand "you will pose for me!) I`ve got the DCR 250 and a fuji 6500fd.
Very slowly is the answer of you can lay out a trap of a bit of jam and place the camera and wait for the fly to return. I also shot a lot in the early morning before the insects have warmed up and are slow.
Great Macros yet again AJ :clap:

Thanks Mitch ;)

ridiculously good :)

Great photography and just shows there features perfectly (y)

Pat

:notworthy:

Back