Fly Macro

/rolls up newspaper

Great detail in that shot....

/THWACK.......

Great shot there!

SDK if you want some free gallery space let me know, the images are auto resized so there is no danger of being 23 pixels over the limit....pm me a login and password and i will sort it out for you...

Thanks m8.

I read the rules and the image size limit of 700 pixels wide is going to very annoying.
Most other forums have a limit of 800 pixels wide and I have set an action in Photoshop to re-size and save images for around 800x600. Having another action and another duplicate file upload for 800 and 700 is too much time.

I'll stick with the links for the time being

SDK^ said:
Thanks m8.

I read the rules and the image size limit of 700 pixels wide is going to very annoying.
Most other forums have a limit of 800 pixels wide and I have set an action in Photoshop to re-size and save images for around 800x600. Having another action and another duplicate file upload for 800 and 700 is too much time.

I'll stick with the links for the time being

for the gallery we have you wont need to do that, the images will resize automatically, so no need for you to mess about!

I think those 2 shots are stunning an amazing amount of detail. Excellent shots.

Back