Flying Scotsman + others

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
so the Flying Scotsman was at Shildon Locomotion and i popped along (also first time I've picked up the camera for a while)

the whole experience was really good, and speaking to the drivers made it all the better too, stories of the past, rebuild, maintenance etc etc

Flying Scotsman visit by Mark Lightfoot, on Flickr

Some superb photos there Mark and some cracking processing too. Good work.
Trev

Really good, Mark. Very good quality.Is there a touch of HDR in there ?

I missed them, I see you posted them last Sunday.Easily done in this forum as most are of vehicles and aircraft. I'll give Michael a shout as he's missed them too, he'd definitely have left a comment. He's posted Duchess of Sutherland

I haven't seen inside the footplate before,interesting shot.Looks ancient..lol. Excellent shot of the driver/fireman. Getting low down really makes a difference.I'm not into diesels but that one is is very good. I mean the regular ones pulling freight/coal etc but some of them do look impressive.

I have photos of the six A4 Pacific's when they were brought together for the last time..up at Shildon. It was floodlit and just for photographers.

280matf.jpg

Last two particularly for me, though I'm not entirely convinced on the processing ... inside cab shots also work well :)

Back