weekly FlyPhot's 52 for 2019 Thread - Week 52 'Out-Take (and finished)' Added

Nicely detailed image and well done for getting technique done as well.

Wet
I don't think my legs would take the weight of my dog.
A good sooc shot, I think you've got the right amount dog in the frame.

Love it Jim - lovely detail in the nose. Well done there

This is a shot I took a few weeks ago at sunrise on the Otter Head, Budleigh Salterton ...

Nice shot that - love the bit of sun peeping out :)

Nice shot that - love the bit of sun peeping out :)

Thanks

That`s a beautifully taken image Jim, great lighting and love the dark trees plus as Dave says the sun just popping up.

Much appreciated

Beautiful sunrise shot. Can't fault that at all. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, I was very lucky with the light/clouds

Exquisite image Jim!!(y)
The colours in the sky....the silhoutted tree-line....the sunrise....composition, exposure....all first class!
What more is there to say....it's spectacular!:clap:

Wow! thanks very much

That's a good spot for Wet, Jim, with the light on your doggy's nose showing the wetness and the textures and also a very stroke-able muzzle :) The sunset image is a cracker; super colours in the sky and a line of perfectly silhouetted trees - what's not to like?

Thanks, she's a lovely dog.

Lovely colours in the sky and I think the silhouettes of the trees add a lot to the image. Well done

Thank you very much indeed

Super colours in the sky and the tree silhouettes really make the composition.

Thanks for the lovely comment

That's a very nice sunrise shot indeed Jim. The silhouetted trees, the subtle colours in the sky. It's all there (y)

Many thanks. I really was just lucky with the light that morning.

Entrance to the cemetery ...

I do like a good cemetery and as Dave says that little cherub/angel really does stand out

Jim, what a nice sunset. Not seeing too many around by me at the moment !
The cemetery entrance in mono just works. My eye gets drawn to the angel not sure if I
might of cropped out the right headstones or the angel. Nice though

Free: lovely landscape image with great colours in the sky.

Entrance: definitely drawn to the little angel. Some lovely tones in the image. I like the image as it is. I wouldn’t crop it at all.

Hi Jim,

Wet (SooC) - Nicely detailed. The shallowish DoF works well here.
Free Week - Lovely silhouetting there and a great capture of the (I think) cold front in the setting sunlight. :clap:
Works better on Flickr (as it's larger).
Entrance - I love the way the angel on the left stands out.

Very nice entrance image. Great mono conversion and path for leading line. As for that angel - she's kinda spooky

I like the shot for Entrance as the leading lines pull you in and up to the entrance. Then boom pulled down and back to the bright statue.

Great

The Young shoots of this year's vines in my local vineyard (they'll be delicious white wine next year) ...

I've now spot removed the drizzle, as it was bugging me (I think I pretty much got it all away)!

Last edited:
Young shoots, nice take on theme Jim. Glad you said about the drizzle as I would of said your sensor needs cleaning.

Thanks Dave, it's definitely drizzle as I know my sensor is clean (although I did have to do a double take!)

Yep - works a treat that :)

Nice composition with the lines. Maybe a boost to the colours and contrast though.

Works well for me Jim. Nice bit of detail and just enough dof. Enjoy the wine next year :)

Back