weekly FlyPhot's 52 for 2019 Thread - Week 52 'Out-Take (and finished)' Added

Nicely caught shot of the kids - much prefer something like this than studio type shots. Well done!

Thanks, it was a King's Camp that my grandson was at. I'm really pleased with capturing those fantastic expressions.

I agree with Joan, a damn sight better than going to a studio for the shots and you caught them just right in the moment.

Many thanks indeed Dave
:agree:

Fantastic, fun filled, natural moment....well captured indeed!:clap:
Great expressions....the little chap on the right is priceless!!
Nicely done Jim!(y)

Yep. he's certainly a character and I think i've captured him perfectly there.
:agree: excellent

Thanks Allan, much appreciated

They are a great set of shots for your Snappers Choice Jim. I don't think I can pick one - that are all very nice.
Life is another lovely image too. A great candid moment well captured.

They are a great set of shots for your Snappers Choice Jim. I don't think I can pick one - that are all very nice.
Life is another lovely image too. A great candid moment well captured.

Thanks Lee. kind words.

Well. i've been really busy with family stuff this week so i'm going to have to recycle an image I took a few weeks ago for the snappers choice. Here is my offering for Interior ...

That`s a nice choice for the theme Jim, very nice lighting in the church.

Thanks Dave, much appreciated - I just haven't had the time to get out and take a 'fresh' image for that last theme.

As Dave says, nice lighting and very atmospheric, great choice.

Fun stuff :D

Had a visit to Dartmoor Zoo today, they had a small plastic recycling sculpture, consisting of plastic bottles filled with plastic bags, here is a crop in of part of it ...

I like that its only a portion of the sculpture plenty in it to make it interesting but I would also like to know what the whole structure looked like

Great images there Jim!(y)

Interior: This is a classy image indeed! Can't fault it - it looks like a painting! Marvellous!
Plastic: Nicely done. It's certainly interesting and on theme, I'm wondering what the whole recycling sculpture looks like.

I like that its only a portion of the sculpture plenty in it to make it interesting but I would also like to know what the whole structure looked like

Thanks for the kind comments. To be honest the whole sculpture was just a sphere which, when I looked at the whole image, was a bit uninteresting and the background was very cluttered, so I tried to get an interesting crop.

Loved the Interior shot - it looks like an Old Master oil painting. Very nice and with lovely light.

Nice colourful shot for plastic Jim, like the tight crop.

Thanks Dave, it's not a 'phot of the week' image but captures the theme, for me.

Loved the Interior shot - it looks like an Old Master oil painting. Very nice and with lovely light.

Thanks very much, i'm really pleased with how it came out.

Plastic
An interesting one there. I think you've cropped it well, with the two bigger bottles standing out.

Plastic - interesting image and I guess the sculpture is to shame people to think about using plastic. To me it's not about plastic being used, (as long as it's recyclable plastic of course) but what people do with it, like leaving it all around the place as rubbish and I don't think a sculpture will cure that nor will putting a few pence on the price of a bottle. Anyway nice image.

Nice eco-pic :)

We make "Eco-bricks" out of these by cramming about 750g of wrappers into a 2L bottle then using them to build things on community projects :)

Plastic
An interesting one there. I think you've cropped it well, with the two bigger bottles standing out.

Thanks, the square crop seemed to fit best.

Very apt and very topical currently. Like the square format.

Thanks for the kind comment

Plastic - interesting image and I guess the sculpture is to shame people to think about using plastic. To me it's not about plastic being used, (as long as it's recyclable plastic of course) but what people do with it, like leaving it all around the place as rubbish and I don't think a sculpture will cure that nor will putting a few pence on the price of a bottle. Anyway nice image.

Thanks for the comment
Nice eco-pic :)

We make "Eco-bricks" out of these by cramming about 750g of wrappers into a 2L bottle then using them to build things on community projects :)

Thanks, i've seen those eco-bricks, they look like a good solution

I'm liking your interior shot Jim. Lovely composition and lighting.
Plastic is spot on theme and I like the fact that you have gone in close to only show part of the sculpture so that it includes the detail of the plastic bags.

I'm liking your interior shot Jim. Lovely composition and lighting.
Plastic is spot on theme and I like the fact that you have gone in close to only show part of the sculpture so that it includes the detail of the plastic bags.

Thanks for the kind words Lee.

Empty chairs, empty table, empty field, empty field shelter ...

A wonderfully peaceful, serene image there Jim!
Very nicely composed, and you have some really nice light, which perfectly highlights the garden furniture.
I like the foreground shadows....nice natural framing.
Excellent!:clap:
Lovely shot Jim, loving the whole image and shadows.

Many thanks for the kind words gents.

As already said, a great scene and picture. I like the greens and shade, plus the paddock looks good

As already said, a great scene and picture. I like the greens and shade, plus the paddock looks good

Many thanks, really appreciate the lovely feedback

Back