weekly FlyPhot's 52 for 2019 Thread - Week 52 'Out-Take (and finished)' Added

Yep - lovely rocks!

Nice composition with a good strong lead-in line to the rocks in the distance. The colour is warm and good use of the rule of thirds.

Thanks or the comments, really apreciate them.

That really is a beautiful image Jim!
Great detail in the rocks and as has been said, the colours are rich and vibrant!
Superb light/shadows too.
:clap:

Thanks Gareth, very much appreciated.

Hi Jim

Nice image for below, great colours and nice and sharp. Ideally the foreground rock should not be so big, but it's not always possible and it does point towards others.

Pete

Hi Jim

Nice image for below, great colours and nice and sharp. Ideally the foreground rock should not be so big, but it's not always possible and it does point towards others.

Pete

Thanks for the feedback Pete, much appreciated.

Week 50: Snapper's Choice.

A bit of 'street style' at a local farm's live nativity this afternoon ...

Week 50: Snapper's Choice.

A bit of 'street style' at a local farm's live nativity this afternoon ...

Nice shot. Liking the colours in that.

Yep nice one - love the orange lamb :)

A lovely choice for your theme Jim, all looking as if they enjoyed it.

They do, apart from the little girl who looks like she's about to go to sleep :D

Thanks for the comments

An interesting place to do a nativity, really nice idea, well caught.

An interesting place to do a nativity, really nice idea, well caught.

They've done it for years, it's a lovely thing for the children; live donkeys, live sheep etc and the kiddies get to dress up and take part (this means they usually have 7 or 8 wise men and plenty of angels!)

Thanks for the comment.

Christmassy [tree decorations] ...

Last edited:
Yep bang on theme and lovely colours, and like Allan says on the Dof great all round shot.

Thanks Dave, appreciate the comments

Another one quick off the mark this week. I find the bright background is a bit distracting and takes drawn the focus away from the main subject in front.

Thanks for the comments Stan

Snappers Choice, nice Seaonal Image and atmoshere.
Christmassy another good shot, I like the glass drop decorations, we have an identical set and for the money they give an amazing effect. Nice sharp image.

Pete

Snappers Choice, nice Seaonal Image and atmoshere.
Christmassy another good shot, I like the glass drop decorations, we have an identical set and for the money they give an amazing effect. Nice sharp image.

Pete

Thanks Pete

Love the glass ornaments on the tree. The colours are really nice. I'm trying to imagine it without the white bauble behind...……...

Love the glass ornaments on the tree. The colours are really nice. I'm trying to imagine it without the white bauble behind...……...

Thanks, I deiberately put the bauble behind to create some background interest - I think it just about works ;)

Lovely Christmassy shot there, looks great indeed. :)

Hi Jim,
A bit of a catch up from me...
Spooky is a excellent shot and has really worked well. Great in mono with that grain too.
Short is also very well done. Super colours and lighting.
Environmental - A good powerful image of the damage left behind.
Playing is very good. Again, works well in mono with the associated noise of high ISO. Very nice.
Below is a belter of a shot. Not much more to add really (y)
Your snappers choice is a nice candid moment with some lovely warm to it.
Christmassy is spot on! Great detail in the decoration and a lovely shallow DoF :clap:

Hi Jim,
A bit of a catch up from me...
Spooky is a excellent shot and has really worked well. Great in mono with that grain too.
Short is also very well done. Super colours and lighting.
Environmental - A good powerful image of the damage left behind.
Playing is very good. Again, works well in mono with the associated noise of high ISO. Very nice.
Below is a belter of a shot. Not much more to add really (y)
Your snappers choice is a nice candid moment with some lovely warm to it.
Christmassy is spot on! Great detail in the decoration and a lovely shallow DoF :clap:

Thanks Lee, really appreciate the lovely comments.

Back