weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

Great shot and processing on fence. :)

Transport - Three great shots I think I'd pick No 3 of the pumps as its a nice bright colourful image.

Fence - Nicely composed I like that you've got in close and the Mono work well removing any distracting colours

Transport - Three great shots I think I'd pick No 3 of the pumps as its a nice bright colourful image.

Fence - Nicely composed I like that you've got in close and the Mono work well removing any distracting colours

Thanks Mark

Week 13 Flora - A Snakes Head Fritillary in my garden, in the late evening light.

That's a pretty flower Jim, nice gentle lighting too.

Thanks Clive, they are a lovely spring plant, very delicate.

That's an interesting flower Jim.
I don't recall seeing one of those before.

That's an interesting flower Jim.
I don't recall seeing one of those before.

They are a lovely ;ittle thing but quite short lived, just a spring flowering plant. Yes they are very interesting looking.

You're way ahead of me.. mine are only just green shoots!
Beautiful colour and light on it and great dof.

You're way ahead of me.. mine are only just green shoots!
Beautiful colour and light on it and great dof.

Thanks Helen.

Nice light on the Fritillary they are one of the nicer spring flowers

Lovely petal detail and contrast with the blue grape hyacinths in the background

Loving the colours and the way you've used DoF to have the Snakes Head Fritillary pop from the background so well.

Cheers Tim, much appreciated

Hi Jim

We have a couple of those in our garden, just hanging on. Nice colours and the light catching the flower is nice

Pete

Harvest Time in our fruit cage. This will be a crumble for dessert tonight, oh yes, yum yum!

Last edited:
Nicely shoe'd in there Jim, Cobra would be proud :)
Good choice using rhubarb to pair the reds and greens.

Cheers Tim, and I can confirm it was absolutely delicious!

Gosh, not only would that have been a HUGE crumble but I can't believe you have rhubarb ready at this time of year! It's still winter up here!

That's a lovely flower head for flora - and beautifully captured. I thought the was the flora initially - great shoe horn! And I'm very envious of your rhubarb!

Gosh, not only would that have been a HUGE crumble but I can't believe you have rhubarb ready at this time of year! It's still winter up here!

We still have lots to pick (and now, lots of crumble inthe freezer)! We do live on the south west coast so it's been quite mild here recently.

Last edited:
That's a lovely flower head for flora - and beautifully captured. I thought the was the flora initially - great shoe horn! And I'm very envious of your rhubarb!

Thanks, much appreciated

Back