weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

Reactions: LC2
Great colours and details! And I what a gem the ancient Sainsbury's crate is!

Great colours and details! And I what a gem the ancient Sainsbury's crate is!

haha, yep that crate is brilliant! Thanks for the comment

Looks absolutely delicious Jim and even better in a crumble. Good interpretation of the theme and lovely light on the rhubarb.

Here's my Snappers Choice, this is my grandson on our daily exercise yesterday evening.

Nice and sharp, cycling I think?
It could do with a little more light on his face, but you're not going to get a littlelun to sit there while you get the reflector out ;)

Thanks Tim, I wanted to keep that side of his face dark as I wanted it to be a bit 'moody'

Reactions: LC2
Nice environmental portrait. Nicely taken, especially whilst during the limited outside activity we have at the moment!

Thanks for the kind comment.

Very natural looking Jim, I don't know if it's just me but since I only have an hour a day to excersise I use it, when I could go out whenever I liked I stayed in!

Very natural looking Jim, I don't know if it's just me but since I only have an hour a day to excersise I use it, when I could go out whenever I liked I stayed in!
I think there are lots like that Clive. I regularly walk the dog but oy since this lockdown have I been taking my camera

Nice portrait. I do like the lighting at first I though it was a touch dark but on a second look it works.

Nice portrait Jim. I like the side-lighting.
PS Nice jumper too.. looks like someone knits for him ;)

A lovely natural portrait Jim. Something to look back on when he's grown.

#Thanks Pete, I agree - he'll no doubt look very different as the years go by!

Very nice portrait, not much to add to the other comments above!

Week 16 - Use your first initial 'J' - Joy amongst this despair, in painted pebbles!

Nicely set out. Good use of the hard light to illuminate the pebbles and to pick out the grain in the wood.

Thanks, this was taken this afternoon on my local beach, where I cycled to for my daily exercise. I didn't touch the pebbles, this is exactly how they were laid out on the bench.

Nicely composed and set up love the lighting plants of texture and details.

Nice light - I spotted one of these pebbles for the first time a couple of days ago - definitely brought a smile. Great use of the down time.

Back