weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

Nicely shot close up. I've not had a chance to get out to do a nature shot, but maybe I could do something indoors like that :)

Nice to fill the frame like that. Interesting how the centre is off to the right yet the bulk of the cropping is off to the left :)

that's the chaos of mother nature for you ;)

Week 27 'Signs'

Interesting shot with plenty going on from the texture of the wood to the lovely green tones of the surrounding foliage. The sign certainly looks like it has been there a while!

Interesting shot with plenty going on from the texture of the wood to the lovely green tones of the surrounding foliage. The sign certainly looks like it has been there a while!

Cheers Graham

That's a well-weathered sign and love the growth around it looks like mother nature is taking over.

It certainly is! Cheers

What a lovely old rustic sign Jim. (y)

MN & Signs: Great detail and lovely composition as well as great processing on both shots.

Week 28 'Secure' (or, at least they were for a short period!).

EDIT TO ADD: And technique Juxtaposition (3 bodies, 4 feet) - does this pass muster for the technique?

Last edited:
Guessing that didn't last long... But lovely photo - hope you didn't leave them there too long?!

Well, it gave us the chance for a nice quiet pub lunch :p ;);)

:LOL: Brilliant Jim
Every home should have one :D

Fab shot Jim. Now they know why you kept those rotten tomatoes :D

Something didn't compute, then I noticed the bodies and feet don't add up! lol Nice photo!

Best thing for them, a nice find.
Fab shot Jim. Now they know why you kept those rotten tomatoes :D
Something didn't compute, then I noticed the bodies and feet don't add up! lol Nice photo!

Thanks all, it was a find completely by accident, so a nice chance to get an image for the theme whilst out with the family :) (they aren't all our children by the way, the oldest is my grandson, who lives with us, the other 2 are his brothers (not related to us, don't live with us - it's complicated!))

Actually now you mention it, I think this could class as juxtaposition - i'll give it a go I think and see what the powers that be say ;) cheers for the tip

I think I will make one, , great idea, not sure about the long J word, still trying to work it out!

haha. Juxtaposition - 3 bodies, 2 sets of feet (maybe? ;) )

Back