weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

Milky enough (1/5th) without going over the top. Nicely done.

Thanks, the image was taken without filters too, it was just a bit dark under the trees there, dark enough to give some 'milky-ness' but not too much.

Very nice not too much of a long exposure bang on theme too

Thank you, I got some with faster shutter speeds too but had to really ramp up the ISO to get them.

I love taking waterfalls photos but not many around here. Personally I like to get closer.

I forgot my wellies! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lovely peaceful image for Personal, I really like it.

Graceful - Very nice lovely take on the theme

Lovely peaceful image for Personal, I really like it.

Graceful - Very nice lovely take on the theme

Thanks Mark, appreciate the kind comments.

Well this 'alley cat' stayed static for a very long time, didn't even move a whisker!

Yep - nice take on the theme :)

That works well Jim, and the cat even looked for you.
Did you shout watch the birdie?
:D

That works well Jim, and the cat even looked for you.
Did you shout watch the birdie?

Haha, not quite, but just about 100yds up the road I spotted a pheasant crossing the road (why did the pheasant cross the road?). I just wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch him.

(why did the pheasant cross the road?)
I dream of a world where birds can cross the road, without having their motives questioned (y)

Nice composition - I like the fact that you've gone for a wider perspective rather than zooming in on the cat. Makes a great shot.

Nice composition - I like the fact that you've gone for a wider perspective rather than zooming in on the cat. Makes a great shot.

Thanks Helen

Nicely shot and well spotted, the mono treatment works well too :)

Nicely caught cat, having posted my static pic I found a fox snoozing in the sun in my garden this morning.

Thanks Clive

Lovely environmental portrait of the alley cat! And what a characteristic stare it's giving! Black and white suits the subject well.

Lovely environmental portrait of the alley cat! And what a characteristic stare it's giving! Black and white suits the subject well.

Thank you

The composition works well especially with the cat giving you the stare.

Week 32 - Patterns

This image was taken this morning on Dartmoor, it is of 'stuff' floating on a small pool of water at the head of a leat (a leat is a kind of man made ditch with brick sides ad bottom, used to carry water off the moor to the surrounding towns etc in older times). This is not processed in Mono, it was just a very high contrast scene.

Back