weekly Flyphot's 52 for 2020: Week 52 'Decorate' added

I don`t know why but I totally love this image Jim, it`s a cracking shot.

Thanks Dave, it was absolutely mesmerising watching it slowly rotate into different shapes etc.

I also love this image. I’d print it big and put it on the wall. Thanks for educating us too [emoji846]

cheers, that's a real compliment :)

Yep - that's beautiful. You could have told me it was B&W and I'd have believed you (although there is a dark brown stick (?) over on the right if you look very closely!)

This would definitely make a good print.

Yep - that's beautiful. You could have told me it was B&W and I'd have believed you (although there is a dark brown stick (?) over on the right if you look very closely!)

This would definitely make a good print.

Thanks, much appreciated

Static, Great shot. Must have been tempting to crop but it's the better for not doing so.

Pattern. very well thought out and captured.

Static, Great shot. Must have been tempting to crop but it's the better for not doing so.

Pattern. very well thought out and captured.

Thanks David

Static
Good looking shot. I like that you captured the bigger scene.

Patterns
A quite intriguing shot. I like it.

Hi Jim,

Static - Love it, that's very much a "I'm watching you" look from the moggy. B&W suits the urban feel.
Pattern - You learn something every day (leat). A very Munch look to the swirls.

Hi Jim,

Static - Love it, that's very much a "I'm watching you" look from the moggy. B&W suits the urban feel.
Pattern - You learn something every day (leat). A very Munch look to the swirls.

Thanks Tim

its a great abstract image, nothing else I can add but interesting

That's kinda weird Jim, but I like it also.
Something different (y)

Week 33 'camouflage' - it's in there somewhere!

Week 34 - Tiny.

This oak leaf was definitely tiny in the lane as I walked past (although not so tiny in the frame) this morning ...

Your spider is so well camouflaged, I can't see it :ROFLMAO:

Love the light on your tiny leaf - well spotted.

Haha (I couldn't see it either ;) )

Many thanks, the early morning light was sublime today.

Lovely leaf pic :)

Love the leaf photo. The lighting and contrast is perfect resulting is a excellent resolution (if that's the correct word?)

Back