weekly Flyphots 52 for 2021: Week 52 'Showcase'

In the great scheme of things in our universe (multiverse) the moon is minuscule.

Nice details captured.

Pete

Nice shot of the moon.....

Really enjoying some of the takes on this theme. Great idea and a really detailed photo.

A mooniscule? It certainly can look minuscule in the sky. Nicely captured Jim with lots of detail.

Thanks all, and apologies for being tardy in my reply. I'm pleased with it, handheld with my 100-400 + 1.4xTC (and fairly cropped), not bad at all really :).

Yeah, anything spacey hits miniscule for me.... the irrelevance of humanity by comparison. Nice detail! I always avoid the moon when it's full (not because I'm a werewolf, because it's hard to capture), but this is nice. I like how large it is in the frame.

Yeah, anything spacey hits miniscule for me.... the irrelevance of humanity by comparison. Nice detail! I always avoid the moon when it's full (not because I'm a werewolf, because it's hard to capture), but this is nice. I like how large it is in the frame.

Thanks Nick

Week 51 - Seasonal

Not sure this one needs much explanation ...

That's definitely a representation of the season, and one that often gets forgotten.

Week 52 - Showcase

An easy one for me, this is by far my favourite image of 2021, taken whilst on holiday in Snowdonia in August.

Thanks to all those who have taken the time to visit my 52 and to comment, it is really appreciated. I've really enjoyed looking at everyone else's 52s too (although apologies if i've been lax on commenting at points).

Here's to a great 52 in 2022, best wishes everyone and have a Happy New Year.

Last edited:
Very nice Jim :)

Really nice image Jim. The moody lighting and weather compliments it IMO. Hope you have a great new year.

Really nice landscape looks like everything came together for you there

That's a print candidate for sure, a beautiful image!

Thanks Nick. I do have it printed (huge) and framed up, it looks great.

Amazing. Well done on completing the 2021 52.

Back