Foggy morning!

Name
Sue
Edit My Images
Yes
cjYcz1.jpg

Not much fog, sorry with the title I was expecting a foggy/misty scene!

Can I ask, am I meant to be looking for something with it being in wild and free?
Just wondering, should it be in landscapes?
Are you looking for feedback and or comments?

I see you are a recent joiner, maybe add an explanation or some detail around the image, why you posted it, what you like about the image, or ask specific questions.

All the best.

sorry new to this erm just want to know what people think and how i can improve it many thanks

sorry new to this erm just want to know what people think and how i can improve it many thanks
There's not much you can do with this one to be fair as it's pretty good already. A crop off the top will probably help as although busy, it's rather dead space when compared to the interesting part at the bottom. It would be a fairly heavy crop to just below the flared part.

Other things you could do would be to clone out the fence in the bottom right, the two main lamps and litter bin. Having said this, you're then destroying the very purpose of this image, a morning in the local park.

So, back to the first sentence - it's pretty good already.

On another occasion you might try and hide a lamp behind a tree but it's better to just look around, see what you like then look carefully to see if you can move a little to the left or right, further back or forwards, kneeling down or standing on something. It's called working the scene. And while working the scene you're seeking an improvement on the photograph and checking for details that you don't want. Litter bins are especially ugly (unless they're the subject of the photograph), a car's bonnet is annoying and things like this. Frequently, the simpler the view the more effective the photograph.

In addition a lead in is helpful. In your image above the lamps are leading you out, as are the trees. If you think of a path going out in front of you, that's a lead in. Clouds can be use and also shadows.

Hopefully there's something to get your teeth into and encouragement for the next visit. :)

Back