Help! FOLLOWERS

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
A new member has decided to follow me and around 60 odd other people. Why? Can I block?

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
It's nearer 95... Joined, spent 25 minutes following people, then left the building. Slightly odd behaviour I must admit.

If this had been from an IP in certain areas of the globe, I'd have been more worried, but Rotherham isn't noted for being the biggest SpamHaus on the planet.

@giffyyy - you do realise this isn't facebook, and to interact you don't just "follow" hundreds of people like some creepy stalker...

as to "can I block?" - I can't see that option (but it may be that as staff I'm not allowed to block people - we get strange permissions like that) what you can do is put them on ignore - in your profile, click on their icon and select Ignore.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Me too, big mistake, not known for my charm or sympathetic nature

Gremlin

*looks down* Yep, I'm a girl!
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
feeling a little left out now, that hes not followed me or any of the green team...
He's not following me either so don't get to upset :)

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
I don't even know anymore!
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:

TheBigYin

Staff member
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Judging from the "follows" i've added in the past, they were pretty much all from the earlier incarnations of the forum software...

can't remember for sure, but I think there used to be an option to get notified when someone you followed added a new thread.

Last edited:
Name
Allen
Edit My Images
Yes
Do you all keep looking behind yourselves when out and about :help: