Footprints in the sand

• Thread starter Deleted member 74234
  • Start date

That would be splendid just over
a footnote in a layout! (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Many thanks for the comments. It is appreciated.

Yes i'm with the above comments :) Love the almost silverish shimmer the whole image seems to have.

Gaz

Many thanks for all the comments. It's very much appreciated.

Great capture and echo the above, my only adjustment would be to bring the crop in about an inch from the top so that the clean water is taken out.

I have to agree - the clean water does catch the eye

apart from that minor niggle - I love it

Les

Many thanks to all the comments and thoughts which are taken on board. I have just joined a new club and thought this
would be my first offering. Thanks again

1609_Footprints in the sand by treff, on Flickr
Seen on a visit to Tenby, Wales. We were actually having a very nice lunch overlooking the beach when this shot cries out for a picture. The little Sony rx100 Mk3 in its element for this sort of snapping. All comment welcome. Thanks for looking.

minor point
clone over the top left corner to take out the lack of wave..
a judge will pick that up...they are always on the look out for the distracting elements (if they arent part of the main title) near the edge of shots...
try it and see...just clone the wave to the right over it...any slight joins wont be so obvious
and your shot reads left to right
did you flip it or did it happen this way
the waves and footprints form layers of interest...and the waves are coming down...
we read left to right and down the page
;)

Thanks for the comments mtoad. All your point have been taken onboard. The picture is as is only a crop applied. I did not even sharpen it lol. Rx100m3 very sharp lens.

I like it but I would clip even more from the top, i find the top left distracting for something trying to look really clean and abstract.

Like this photo, calming and surelal ( if that's how you spell it )

Back